Solo and Featured Shows
- Paper and Paint by Marcia Mouron, UUCB Gallery, Birmingham, Alabama, July, 2011
- Crazy Wisdom, New Work by Marcia Mouron and Kay Vinson, Lyda Rose Gallery, Birmingham, Alabama, James Wood, owner, November 6 – November 28, 2009.
- New Work by Donna DiGiorgio and Marcia Mouron, Lyda Rose Gallery, Birmingham, Alabama, James Wood, owner, October 3 – November 8, 2008
- Four Seasons Antiques & Art, Birmingham, Alabama, Laura Wilson and Suzy Reynolds, owners, September 4 – October 1, 2008
Group and Juried Shows
- Southern Appalachian Artist Guild National Juried Show, Blue Ridge Georgia, October 2011
- 20th Annual People's Choice Art Competition, Meridian Museum of Art, Meridian, Mississippi, May 2011
- MAG's 39th Museum Exhibit, Montgomery Museum of Fine Art , Montgomery, Alabama, March, 2011
- The Annual Small Works Invitational Exhibition sponsored by Elon University, Elon, North Carolina, Michael Fels, contact, December 6, 2010 – February 3., 2010.
- The Holiday Purple House Parade, Birmingham, Alabama, December 12, 2010.
- One Fantastic Art Show, Maralyn Wilson Gallery Incorporated and Forstall Art Center, Birmingham, Alabama, September 17 – October 15, 2010.
- 2017 Third Ave. North, Birmingham, Alabama, Tara and Jim Bryant, owners, April 18 – May 1, 2009
- The Wonders of Alabama Art, 9th Annual Energen Art Competition, Birmingham, Alabama, March 31 – April 13, 2008
- Liberating Barbie, Michele Wilson, April, 2008
- Lyda Rose Christmas Show, Birmingham, Alabama, James Wood, owner, November 30 – December 31, 2007
- Birmingham Arts Journal, Volume 9-Issue 2, July 2012
- Birmingham Arts Journal, Volume 8-Issue 4, Feburary 2012
- Birmingham Arts Journal, Volume 8-Issue 2, July, 2011
- Birmingham Arts Journal, Volume 5 – Issue 1, Art Back Cover
- Harry Ally – www.harryally.com – A week long workshop with Harry Ally was being offered. After looking at his work I signed up. For me his work holds some of the mystery of creating …something is just on the verge of being born. At the beginning of the workshop when I told him I couldn't paint, after wondering why I was there, he told me to push the paint around until I found the picture...and the fun began.
- Tom Dameron – www.tomdameron.com – A musician, an artist and a friend. I love Tom's work but even more he inspires me with all the means that he uses to express his inspiration.
- Caroline Goodman – www.cvgoodman.com – A musician, an artist and a friend. I love Tom's work but even more he inspires me with all the means that he uses to express his inspiration.
- Palo Pallas – www.palopallas.com – Palo's work is just so inventive and so good. In addition to painting, I love her work with many different materials. The are inventive, intricate, and filled with spirit…look at her reading chairs and be so intrigued...you will want to take on a different persona and curl up in one...if they weren't only about 8 inches tall. .
- Kay Vinson – www.kayvinsonart.com – If I want to have a feast of color, design, whimsy and really good art I count on Kay for that. I love to see the work of artists who's approach is unique and different from mine. They are the people that inspire me to see differently. Kay combines painting, photography, collage and a sense of design that I love...an added benefit is that she is a very good friend.